Friday, February 27, 2009

Work in Progress

Oh hi.  You came back!  I have a story.

Bows galore were scattered on the table yesterday.

The three-year-old girl asked, "Mommy, why do you have all the bows? They're silly."

We will be referring to the nameless children as Girl 1 and Girl 2.  Kind of how Dr. Suess invented his little friends Thing 1 and Thing 2.  Only my little friends are real.  And don't have blue hair.  Or permanent smiles drawn on their faces.    

Back to the story.  Perhaps she is right.  I'm not sure this little business will take off, but it's really exciting to try.  I listed a few items on Etsy last night.  No sales yet, but I've had some views.  Yay yay yay!  Any sign of life is super exciting while getting my boutique on it's feet.  So, feel free to leave me some feedback about anything- I'll use all the help I can get.  Just remember, it's a work in progress, so look for innovations and improvements along the way.

Thanks for taking an interest in my little journey! 

No comments: